Are you ready for PBJ yet?
Less than two months remain until new Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) reporting requirements become mandatory for skilled nursing facilities. Beginning July 1, 2016, all facilities must electronically submit PBJ files to CMS, including direct care staffing information (for both agency and contract staff) based on payroll and other auditable data.
On May 17, SimpleLTC and Prime Care Technologies presented a free webinar designed to help you identify the top obstacles facing your organization as you prepare for PBJ compliance.
Key topics of the webinar include report timing, managing contractor reporting, creating the XML file, submission and tracking PBJ files and more. Also included is a discussion on how an end-to-end PBJ reporting solution can save time and prevent errors.
[On-demand webinar] 4 pitfalls to avoid in your PBJ plan
Key webinar topics:
- Four pitfalls to avoid in your PBJ planning process
- Key preparations and staff training for PBJ success
- Avoiding mistakes in data gathering and reporting
- How to manage contractor and census reporting
- The process of creating XML files
- Submitting PBJ files and tracking CMS acceptance
- How to create an end-to-end PBJ reporting process
This webinar is sponsored by SimpleLTC and Prime Care Technologies. If you’d like to share this information with your colleagues, please click below:
Share this Post