Texas providers: You won’t want to miss this informative on-demand PASRR webinar, presented by DADS and SimpleLTC.
On July 19, SimpleLTC partnered with DADS to present a free webinar covering the most recent changes and upcoming enhancements to the Texas PASRR program. Watch the webinar to manage common PASRR issues and concerns at your facility, and understand the latest DADS requirements. This is your chance to get the latest Texas PASRR information for 2016, directly from DADS.
- What: [Free webinar] Texas PASRR: What you need to know NOW – 2016
- Who: Cathy Belliveau, PASRR Quality Monitoring/Training Lead, DADS
[Free webinar] Texas PASRR: What you need to know NOW – 2016
The webinar and handouts are available on our Texas PASRR resources page.
Click below and look for “Texas PASRR: What you need to know now (2016)”.
What you’ll learn
- Upcoming enhancements to the PASRR program.
- Info on PASRR Specialized Services (PSS) form and Form 1013.
- Upcoming ability to update the PL1 after the PE and beyond 90 days.
- How to handle PL1 errors, CHOWs, hospice, NF transfers and more.
- New PASRR training options.
- Much more…
This webinar is presented free of charge to Texas long-term care providers, courtesy of SimpleLTC and DADS. There will be no sales pitch involved. The content is applicable to all Texas SNFs and personnel responsible for Texas Medicaid accuracy and DADS compliance.
Share with your colleagues
If you’d like to share this information with your colleagues, please click below:
Share this Post
I am listening on my personal phone was unable to log in
Sorry you were unable to log into the webinar, Datanya. We have posted a recording and the slides on our PASRR Resources page.
How do I get a copy of the hand out of the webinar held today?
Hi Mercy – You can find PASRR webinar recordings/slides on our PASRR resources page.