Medicaid Managed Care and the new MCO structure are now a reality in Texas, but it’s far from simple for providers. After just a few short months SNFs face unprecedented challenges, including changing or contradictory mandates, unpredictable cash flow, form complexity, and messy manual processes. Providers must now manage a confusing process of mandates, forms, and manual processes that can lead to errors, readmissions, or even HIPAA violations.
On May 3, SimpleLTC offered a free web clinic that was attended by hundreds of Texas SNFs. During the webinar, our experts presented the latest strategies providers are using to efficiently manage MCO workflow and protect reimbursement. We also previewed the latest SimpleLTC tools designed to help Texas providers manage the complexities of MCO reporting and analysis.
Due to popular demand, we’ve made the webinar recording and slides available for on-demand viewing.
[On-demand webinar] “Riding the MCO wave: How to stay above water in the new Texas Managed Care environment”
What you’ll learn:
- Specific solutions to your top MCO billing issues
- Current best practices for MCO administration
- Avoiding rejected claims by billing with correct DX codes
- Properly handling MCO changes and individual MCO requirements
- How SimpleLTC can help you manage MCO reporting and analysis
- And more…
Our expert speakers:
- Danny King, Director of Reimbursement, StoneGate Senior Living
- Nolan King, Manager of Medicaid/Coinsurance, StoneGate Senior Living
- Jason Jones, Chief Technology Officer, SimpleLTC
Please share this information with your Texas colleagues:
Share this Post