Is your Texas nursing facility ready for Texas STAR+PLUS Managed Care and its changes for Texas Medicaid? Watch this free on-demand webinar to find out.
To help Texas facilities prepare, SimpleLTC and Texas Medicaid Coalition created a one-hour webinar for Texas facilities on this important topic, which was delivered live to nearly 1,000 attendees. We’re now placing the training content on our website where you can watch it on your schedule, free of charge.
Here’s what one attendee said:
“Thank you for doing the training yesterday! It was wonderful, very, very good info and was presented in a manner easy to understand. I’m feeling a little calmer about the upcoming changes now!”
What you’ll learn
- The basics of Star+Plus
- We’ll cover the facts of Medicaid Managed Care in Texas, including the history of the MCO carve-in for nursing facilities.
- What we know today
- Learn about enrollment opportunities, including how to prepare for Maximus Enrollment Events in your facility.
- Preparing for the future
- We’ll cover basic system changes, the Service Coordinator’s role in the facility, how to identify HHSC/MCO resources for information, and more.
- What is SimpleLTC doing to help customers?
- We’ll review the plans SimpleLTC has to integrate managed care data and forms processing into the SimpleCFS™ product.
This training opportunity is brought to you by: