With the new analytics for SNF episodes and stays, you can easily focus on the exact data you need to improve quality measures.
We’ve just rolled out yet another enhancement to SimpleAnalyzer™. The new metrics allow you to dive deeply into your data regarding episodes and stays. You can analyze the data across multiple facilities and down to the individual resident and MDS level.
The new metrics allow you to:
- Collect data for all episodes and stays, across all your facilities
- Evaluate the effects of SNF episodes and stays on your quality measures
- Automatically pull current information from MDS submissions
- Manage analysis efficiently, without interrupting workflow
- Evaluate data at company, facility and resident level
- View metrics such as:
- Total number of episodes
- Long stays
- Short stays
- Invalid episodes
- Individual resident/MDS metrics tied to rehospitalizations/readmissions (including item subset codes and assessment dates)
- Export all data to a spreadsheet for further analysis
Because analysis takes place within your MDS workflow, you save the hours it would take to manually calculate episodes and stays. We’ve also made it easy to use, giving you simple views of complex data with just a few clicks. There’s even an automated tour that will quickly walk you through the new functionality. After logging in, just click the “Take A Tour!” button at the top of the screen.
For a quick overview of how analytics can help you assess your SNF episodes and stays, watch the brief video [3:10]. We have plans for more views and enhancements to SimpleAnalyzer in the near future, so look for more info soon. As always, please contact our Support Team with any questions.
SimpleAnalyzer™ is a web-based analytical tool for optimizing reimbursement by analyzing and “scrubbing” MDS 3.0 and UB-04 files. It comprehensively audits both clinical MDS and financial UB files, alerting you to potential problem areas, inconsistencies and missing documentation so you can correct errors before submission. It does the detailed analysis work your team doesn’t have the time to do. Learn more.