“I saw the Dashboard in SimpleLTC and truly got so excited. It is simply one of the BEST programs I have ever seen. It’s simple, concise, and makes my job so much easier to monitor our MDS systems.”VP, Reimbursement
New rehospitalization metrics in SimpleAnalyzer™ provide comprehensive, real-time analytics to reduce rehospitalizations.
We’re excited to roll out the latest addition to SimpleAnalyzer: New rehospitalization metrics and visualizations. And as you can see from the quote above, customers are excited about it as well.
With this new functionality, you can easily view rehospitalization metrics and pinpoint issues leading to increased readmissions across all your facilities. All the information is real-time and generated automatically when new MDS assessments are accepted by CMS.
Analysis takes place as a natural part of your MDS workflow, saving you the hours it would take to manually calculate episodes and stays. Not only that, we’ve also made it incredibly simple to use.
With the new SimpleAnalyzer rehospitalization metrics, you can:
- Quickly analyze where there is a high rate or likelihood of rehospitalizations/readmissions.
- View detailed information at the company, facility and resident level.
- Monitor rehospitalization metrics, such as:
- Observed rate
- Predicted rate (as compared to millions of MDS records across the industry)
- Risk adjusted rate
- View resident metrics, such as:
- Barthel index
- Comorbidity index
- Mood severity
- Functional outcome group (FOG)
- Risk of rehospitalization (percentage)
- Episodes and stays
- Individual MDS assessments tied to readmissions (including item subset codes and assessment dates)
- Export all data to a spreadsheet for further analysis
Take a look at the brief video [3:52] for a quick overview of how the analytics can help you reduce rehospitalizations. We’ll be releasing more views and enhancements to SimpleAnalyzer in the near future, so stay tuned. If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
SimpleAnalyzer™ is a web-based analytical tool for optimizing and “scrubbing” MDS 3.0 and UB-04 files. It comprehensively audits both clinical MDS and financial UB files, alerting you to potential problem areas, inconsistencies and missing documentation so you can correct errors before submission. It does the detailed analysis work your team doesn’t have the time to do. Learn more…