Preparing you for PDPM success
The Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) represents the largest change to skilled nursing since MDS 3.0. To help you prepare, we’ve created a variety of PDPM educational resources and software tools.
Master PDPM with SimpleAnalyzer™
The powerful new PDPM tools in SimpleAnalyzer™ allow you to leverage clinical intelligence and MDS data to prepare for success under the new payment model.
- Forecast and track PDPM reimbursement
- Explore and optimize PDPM diagnosis codes
- Identify invalid diagnoses by resident or facility
- Predict CMI trends
- Proactively target negative PDPM trends
- And much more
FREE tool: PDPM Diagnosis Explorer
To help you prepare for PDPM, we’ve launched a FREE version of our powerful PDPM Diagnosis Explorer.
- Navigate through 65,000 ICD-10 codes
- Verify valid primary PDPM diagnosis codes
- Quickly identify associated clinical categories
- Explore NTA and SLP comorbidities for PDPM
- Target ICD-10 codes for surgical eligibility
- And more
[On-demand webinar] Taking GG from good to great: Capturing true baseline and discharge statusApril 21, 2020
[On-demand webinar] 20/20 vision: What’s in store for PDPM, RoPs, and the MDSFebruary 11, 2020
[On-demand webinar] RAI Manual revisions: The name of the new game is SPADEsJanuary 28, 2020
Get you free demo of SimpleAnalyzer™
Get a personalized online demo and learn how SimpleAnalyzer™ helps you master PDPM, improve Quality Measures, and optimize reimbursement under PDPM.