Big MDS changes are on the way… and it’s no joke!
Anyone involved in the MDS/RAI process knows that each October brings an updated MDS 3.0 Item Set. We had a break for three years due to COVID, but this October, SNF/LTC facilities will implement an updated MDS Item Set… and it’s not a stretch to call it significant.
This webinar offers an in-depth look at what lies ahead for all staff who work with MDS/RAI processes, including:
- Items from the IMPACT Act that are now part of MDS 3.0 v1.18.11 and their importance for LTC
- Changes to resident interviews
- Items that are significantly different in v1.18.11 from our current version (v1.17.2)
- Resources needed for this new MDS implementation
- How to prepare for v1.18.11 in your facility ahead of Oct. 1, 2023
Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant, Long-Term/Senior Care | Briggs Healthcare
Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP has 50 years of experience in the healthcare field, with 45 years in the LTC industry. Mary has held positions of Director of Nursing in a 330-bed SNF, DON in two 60-bed SNFs, Charge Nurse, Reviewer with Telligen (Iowa QIO), Director of Continuing Education, Manager of Clinical Software Support, Clinical Software Implementer and Clinical Educator. She has presented numerous webinars and classes on all 3 versions of the MDS throughout the United States during the past 2+ decades as well as many other topics including resident rights, falls, nutrition, Alzheimer’s Disease, dependent adult abuse, falls, etc. Mary joined Briggs Healthcare in 2014 as their Clinical Consultant – LTC/Senior Living.
Share this Post