The 4-page SNF COVID-19 PHE Tip Sheet is now available. This tip sheet is designed to assist Skilled Nursing Facility providers in understanding the status of the SNF Quality Reporting Program (QRP) during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE). Also provided is practical guidance to address SNF quality data submission requirements starting July 1, 2020, now that the temporary SNF QRP exemptions from the COVID-19 PHE have ended.
Topics addressed in this Tip Sheet include:
- Brief synopsis of SNF QRP Program
- SNF QRP Exception and Extension Policy for Extraordinary Circumstances
- Temporary SNF QRP Exceptions Due to COVID-19 PHE
- What Happens When the SNF QRP Exceptions Expire?
- Flexibilities (Waivers) Due to the PHE
- Delay in Updated Assessment Instrument and Guidance Manual
Email questions to the SNF Help Desk at: SNFQualityQuestions@cms.hhs.gov
Want to keep up with the changing COVID-19 situation in skilled nursing?