Get 2 days of free LTC training… and be a part of the solution for Texas skilled nursing
You're invited to join us, Sep. 15-16, as hundreds of Texas skilled nursing professionals come together at the the Texas LTC Virtual Symposium, a first-of-its-kind training and strategy event.
This two-day online event will provide insightful and timely education and discussion to help your skilled nursing organization succeed in the face of unprecedented challenges. Our goal is to create a forum for discussion, education and outlook where we can all work together to shape the future of Texas long-term care.
Best of all: This event is offered FREE OF CHARGE to all Texas skilled nursing professionals and organizations.
What you’ll get
- 2 full days of industry training
- Updates on the latest trends and challenges in 2020
- “Insider tips” from leading SNF experts
- Forecasts for regulatory changes
- Conversation and networking with peers
- An opportunity to help shape the future of long-term-care in Texas
- And more…
Key learning topics
- Navigating changing reimbursement challenges
- Population healthcare trends
- Risk-based strategies (i‑SNPs, c‑SNPs, etc.)
- The future of QIPP in Texas
- SimpleLTC product updates
- MCO/Managed Care in Texas
- Updates from HHSC
- PDPM coding strategies
- And more…
This event is presented free of charge to all Texas LTC organizations, courtesy of...