Join us for 3 days of in-depth training and learn the way forward for long-term care
Join us, Sept. 13-15, as LTC professionals come together at the the LTC Virtual Symposium, a one-of-a-kind training and strategy event.
This three-day virtual event provides timely education and insightful discussion to help your LTC organization succeed in the face of unprecedented challenges. Our goal is to create a forum for discussion, education and outlook where we can all work together to shape the future of long-term care.
Early Bird registration is just $149. Register by July 31 to receive 25% off the regular price ($199).
What you’ll get
- 3 days of in-depth LTC industry training
- CEUs for Administrators and Nurses
- Updates on LTC trends and challenges in 2021
- Insider tips from leading LTC experts
- Forecasts for regulatory change
- Conversation and networking with peers
- Access to session recordings for 30 days
- And much more…
Key learning topics
- The way forward for LTC growth
- Staffing Five-Star: Strategies for success
- A view of recovery in a post-COVID world
- Regulatory updates from CMS
- What's new with Medical Review
- The latest LTC legal updates
- Payment opportunities: Taking on risk
- The future of Infection Control reporting
- Navigating Value-Based Payments (VBP)
- ICD-10-CM coding: Challenges & solutions