Join us for 3 days of in-depth training and learn the way forward for long-term care
Join us, Sept. 13-15, as LTC professionals come together at the the LTC Virtual Symposium, a one-of-a-kind training and strategy event.
This three-day virtual event provides timely education and insightful discussion to help your LTC organization succeed in the face of unprecedented challenges. Our goal is to create a forum for discussion, education and outlook where we can all work together to shape the future of long-term care.
Early Bird registration is just $149. Register by July 31 to receive 25% off the regular price ($199).
What you’ll get
- 3 days of in-depth LTC industry training
- CEUs for Administrators and Nurses
- Updates on LTC trends and challenges in 2021
- Insider tips from leading LTC experts
- Forecasts for regulatory change
- Conversation and networking with peers
- Access to session recordings for 30 days
- And much more…
Key learning topics
- The way forward for LTC growth
- Staffing Five-Star: Strategies for success
- A view of recovery in a post-COVID world
- Regulatory updates from CMS
- What's new with Medical Review
- The latest LTC legal updates
- Payment opportunities: Taking on risk
- The future of Infection Control reporting
- Navigating Value-Based Payments (VBP)
- ICD-10-CM coding: Challenges & solutions
I registered for this event in September but did not receive a receipt. Who can i contact to get that?
Thank you Samantha. We will get a receipt sent to you today.
If you are actively in college to take the classes required to be an administrator in long term care, do you offer any discounts?
Hi Melinda – Thanks for your interest in the Symposium! I’ve asked Jill Miller to follow up with you at the email you provided. If you need to contact her directly, you can email email@example.com.
Hello I registered and I needed the receipt please. If you can email it to Lpadilla@SNFconsults.com.
Thank you so much.
Hi there: I believe we sent the receipt to you last month, but maybe it got caught in a spam filter. I’ll ask our support person to resend. Thanks!