Register now for one of the free, one-day Preadmission Screening and Resident Review conferences.
The conferences will be held at the following dates and locations:
- Register for Oct. 1, 2019 – Norris Conference Center, Austin
- Register for Oct. 7, 2019 – Norris Conference Center CityCentre, Houston
- Register for Oct. 17, 2019 – Norris Conference Center, San Antonio
- Register for Oct. 23, 2019 – Hurst Conference Center, Hurst
Sponsored by Texas Health and Human Services and Money Follows the Person, these are some topics that will be addressed:
- Understanding IDD and mental health in PASRR
- Best practices for serving people who are PASRR positive
- PASRR for referring entities
- Strategies for building collaborative relationships – Austin Keynote, Christopher Ridenhour
- How to create and sustain a relationship-driven network – Houston, San Antonio and Hurst Keynote, Jori Mundy
The conference is designed for:
- LIDDAs and LMHA/LBHA employees
- Nursing facility employees
- Hospital social workers and discharge planners
Texas HHS will offer 6.25 continuing education units free of charge to qualifying attendees. Registration is open until all seats are filled.
Email questions to PASRR_Conference@hhsc.state.tx.us or call Debra McGlory at 512-438-4886.