Changes implemented during the COVID-19 public health emergency have impacted PBJ reporting - from the May 15 deadline waiver to the public publishing of average daily staffing totals. These changes have led to confusion across the skilled nursing industry, with many wondering:
- Will I eventually need to submit Jan 1-Mar 31 PBJ data?
- How will CMS calculate my Five-Star Staffing for the quarter?
- Can I include temporary staff I've added?
- Should I start reporting my optional staff?
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss the impacts of PBJ changes implemented during COVID-19 and answer your top PBJ questions in an extended Q&A session.
Navigating the PBJ chaos: How COVID-19 is impacting PBJ reporting
Jenn Feige, Co-founder, ezPBJ™
Polly Kirkwood, Director of Sales, SimpleLTC
What you'll learn
- What the PBJ waiver means for your facility
- Current CMS regulations and PBJ rules
- Implications regarding Staffing/PPE
- And much more
- HR personnel
- DONs and RNs
- Corporate regional staff
- Staff members who handle payroll data
About our experts
Jenn Moenck Feige is one of the founders of ezPBJ™, a software that provides CMS PBJ data scrubbing, analytics and submission. Jenn is now with SimpleLTC, leveraging her expertise to train thousands of customers on improving PBJ compliance.
Polly Kirkwood has over 30 years of healthcare business development experience, including 20 years specializing in healthcare technology. Polly has held many executive leadership positions for EHRs and has led a successful long-term care tech start-up effort from conception. Polly is a member of the National Association for the Support of Long-term Care and served in the past as its Standards and Regulatory workgroup chair.