Madison Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 70-bed skilled nursing facility with private and semi-private rooms. Their dedicated team provides skilled nursing care and rehabilitation based on well-defined, individualized plans of care. They are a network of six facilities around the Southeast U.S., including their Madison, Georgia location with 101 staff members.
Madison Health & Rehabilitation spent a significant time searching for a tool to translate their various data sources into a CMS-compliant PBJ format. The combination of ease of use, comprehensive features and cost of SimplePBJ™ provided the answer Madison Health needed.
Madison Health was thrilled with their results and will be expanding the use of ezPBJ throughout their network. Some of the outcomes they enjoyed include:
- Streamlined operation. They saved many hours on their monthly reporting process
- Painless process. Team members spent a total of six hours in the initial PBJ submission and require only 90 minutes for subsequent submissions.
- Initial Quality Check. SimplePBJ™ gave Madison Health a preview of one of the key metrics in their Five-Star Quality rating.
- Low cost of submission. SimplePBJ™ was the lowest cost option Madison Health researched.
SimplePBJ™ helped Madison Health comply with CMS PBJ requirements well in advance of the submission deadline, without major disruption to administrative and reporting process.
- Long-term care
- Work shifts over midnight
- Admin staff gives direct care
- Outdated time clock system
- Madison Health implemented SimplePBJ™ at their Madison, Georgia location, then expanded it throughout their network.
- Translated time clock data
- Successfully uploaded PBJ files to CMS
- Streamlined overall operations