CMS has officially announced that the iQIES transition for SNFs will occur in early 2023. Parts of the transition have already begun. Watch this free webinar for Pennsylvania-area SNFs to ensure a successful transition for your organization.
iQIES is the new system for all things CMS: MDS transmission, patient assessments, CASPER reports, surveys, and more. With an official timeline set, it’s important to be prepared!
Presented in partnership with the Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (PANAC).
What you’ll learn
- How iQIES changes will impact your SNF organization
- How to ensure a smooth transition without compromising your data
- The importance of a Provider Security Officer (PSO) and how to set one up
- How to ensure trusted software vendors can transmit and retrieve your data
Who should watch
- Regional Directors/Managers
- MDS Coordinators/Managers
- Anyone responsible for MDS data integrity/security
Corey Pauley, Sr. Director, Engineering - Simple
Corey oversees the product roadmap and software development at Simple. As the primary designer and architect of Simple's MDS analytics software, Corey has an in-depth, hands-on knowledge of CMS connectivity and data management.
Josh Miller, Client Alignment Manager - Simple
Josh has more than a decade of experience helping clients get the most from their data solutions tools, and has served as a data software trainer and consultant for hundreds of skilled nursing facilities.
Share this Post