Time is running out to prepare for the Mar. 1, 2015 transition to Managed Care in Texas. Your facility should be preparing now for this major shift in the long-term care reimbursement landscape.
To help Texas providers get ready for the changes, the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) has just announced four upcoming webinars for providers.
Two of the webinars will offer general information regarding STAR+PLUS nursing facility services, and two will cover issues specifically related to Community First Choice, a federal option that relates to Medicaid recipients with disabilities.
Use the links below to reserve your seat for the webinars. After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Nursing facility services webinars
- Tuesday, Jan. 20 (2:00–4:30pm CST): Reserve your seat
- Tuesday, Feb. 24 (2:00–4:30pm CST): Reserve your seat
Community First Choice provider webinars
- Tuesday, Jan. 27 (10:00–12:00pm CST): Reserve your seat
- Wednesday, Feb. 25 (1:00–3:00pm CST): Reserve your seat
For more information
- Be sure to watch the SimpleLTC/Texas Medicaid Coalition webinar: “Preparing for Texas STAR+PLUS Medicaid Managed Care”, which includes specific information about the MCO carve-in, as well as details about how SimpleLTC is integrating managed care data and forms processing into SimpleCFS™.
- You can find detailed DADS resources about STAR+PLUS on the HHSC website.
- For additional questions, email HHSC at Managed_Care_Initiatives@hhsc.state.tx.us.