Call for presentations now open! Apply for LTC Virtual Symposium 2021 and monthly webinars
SimpleLTC and Briggs Healthcare are seeking engaging presentations from LTC industry experts for our upcoming educational events, including monthly national webinars and our LTC Virtual Symposium 2021 (currently scheduled for mid-summer/early fall).
Audiences for our educational events typically number in the thousands, so this is a great opportunity to share your expertise with our industry.
The deadline to submit presentations is Fri, Jan. 15, 2021.
- Feel free to submit as many proposals as you'd like. To do so, just visit the same link and submit a new form.
- A conference planning committee will review all applications. If your proposal is accepted, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- If your session is selected, we’ll work with you to confirm dates and your availability. If you have a date conflict for our annual symposium, we may ask you to present at a national webinar instead.
- Regulatory: Requirements of Participation, CMS Updates
- Clinical: Quality Measures, Dementia Care, Infection Control, Mobility, Pain Management, Pressure Ulcers, Medications
- Finance/Reimbursement: PDPM, Value-Based Purchasing, Billing, Medicare/ Medicaid, and Managed Care
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.