New year, new regulatory changes. Are you ready for it? Join us for a free webinar to get a sneak peek into what this year holds for long-term care providers. We’ll help you answer these questions:
- How are we doing with PDPM implementation – how do we keep the momentum going?
- When will we see the updated Appendix PP for Phase 3 Requirements of Participation?
- What new items will be included on the MDS 3.0 Item Sets for Oct. 1?
In this one-hour webinar, Mary Madison will guide you through how to successfully navigate these upcoming challenges.
[Free webinar] 20/20 vision: What’s in store for PDPM, RoPs, and the MDS
Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP, Clinical Consultant, Briggs Healthcare
What you’ll learn
- Identify two areas that could use additional education/assistance to improve your PDPM expertise
- State when CMS is expected to post the updated Appendix PP to provide guidance for Phase 3 RoPs and two guidances to watch for
- Discuss at least 3 changes to the MDS 3.0 Item Set for Oct. 1, 2020 implementation
Who should attend
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- Interdisciplinary Team members
About our speaker
Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP is a registered nurse with over 45 years of healthcare experience, including 40 years in long-term care. She has held positions of Director of Nursing in a 330-bed SNF, DON in two 60-bed SNFs, Reviewer with Telligen (Iowa QIO), Director of Continuing Education, Manager of Clinical Software Support, Clinical Software Implementer and Clinical Educator. Mary has conducted numerous MDS training and other educational sessions across the country in the past two decades. Mary joined Briggs Healthcare as their LTC/Senior Care Clinical Consultant in July 2014.
This webinar is presented free of charge to all long-term care providers, courtesy of…