New Texas IDT meeting documentation requirements are here
Beginning July 7, 2015, Texas nursing facilities must begin documenting PASRR Interdisciplinary Team meetings (IDT meetings) for PASRR-positive residents through use of a new IDT form. We’re happy to announce that SimpleCFS™ fully supports this new requirement and customers can easily complete IDT processes without interrupting their Texas Medicaid workflow.
As a service to Texas providers, SimpleLTC hosted a free webinar on July 7 for several hundred participants. Our special guest speaker was Cathy Belliveau, Senior PASRR Program Specialist with DADS. Cathy provided lots helpful policy information and answered specific questions about the new requirements. The webinar also included a detailed demonstration of IDT meeting functionality within SimpleCFS.
If you missed the webinar or would like to share it with your colleagues, it’s now available on our website. Click below to watch it at your convenience or download the slides for printing.
What you’ll learn
- IDT meeting documentation: What’s changing and why
- After the IDT is entered: Next steps
- SimpleCFS™ IDT functionality
- Creating and retrieving the new forms in SimpleCFS™
- Upcoming IDT enhancements to SimpleCFS™
More IDT resources
- Your top IDT meeting questions, answered by DADS. We’ve worked with DADS to get answers to all your IDT meeting questions and created a special IDT FAQ article in our support forum on this topic.
- Texas PASRR IDT meetings: Avoid these common mistakes. DADS is closely monitoring IDT meeting processes and has reported several common problems with how facilities are handling documentation. Here are several common errors you should avoid.
After you’ve viewed the webinar, if you have further questions about how to manage IDT processes using SimpleCFS, feel free to call our Support Team. We’re here to help.