There’s a new Texas MCO Prior Authorization form…here’s what you need to know
Texas Medicaid Managed Care continues to pose new challenges to long-term care providers. Beginning Sept. 1, 2015, all MCOs must accept the new standardized Texas MCO Prior Authorization form from long-term care providers (instructions for the form can be found here).
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how the changes may affect your workflow and reimbursement, plus how SimpleLTC is working to automate the process. Our special guest speaker is Kelly Roberts-Treta, VP of Reimbursement/Ancillary Services at Creative Solutions. Jason Jones, SimpleLTC Chief Technology Officer, also provides an update on product changes for Texas customers.
What you’ll learn
- Details of the new Standard Prior Auth Form
- Details of the MMP Prior Auth process
- Using the MCO Prior Auth Crosswalk to streamline information
- The various MMP Service Plan codes on MESAV
- How to create Prior Auth forms in SimpleCFS™