Good news: Texas Medicaid MCO management just got easier
Texas providers: Just in time for the Mar. 1 STAR+PLUS MCO managed care transition, we’ve made two significant enhancements to the SimpleCFS™ MESAV process.
These changes will help you manage your residents’ MCO information and proactively protect your reimbursement under the new Texas Medicaid managed care/MCO structure.
1) MESAVs now include MCO data for the upcoming month
2) MESAV Managed Care Report now shows MCOs with future effective dates
For more info
- We’re here to help! If you have questions about MESAV information or the STAR+PLUS MCO transition, you can reach our support team at 469-916-2803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out the new SimpleCFS™ MCO features by watching our on-demand webinar, which covers enhancements designed to help you proactively protect your reimbursement.
- We have lots of helpful Texas Managed Care resources. Check out our MCO resource page for important updates as we all move into the new MCO environment.