Protect your long-term care facility’s reimbursement by learning the details of proper ADL coding and calculations.
SimpleLTC, in partnership with the Texas Medicaid Coalition, exclusively arranged for State MDS Clinical Coordinator Cheryl Shiffer, BSN, RN, RAC-CT to present a free 90-minute webinar on ADL coding. Nearly 700 people participated in the live webinar training session on Nov. 6.
Due to popular demand, we’ve now made training available for FREE on our website:
What you’ll learn
- How to evaluate each aspect of an Activity of Daily Living (ADL) to determine appropriate coding each time care is provided.
- How to evaluate ADL care provided during the 7-day look-back period to ensure:
- Each incident of ADL care meets the definition for inclusion in coding; and
- Every code incorporates current MDS 3.0 definitions for self-performance and self-support; and
- All components required to determine correct ADL coding were followed.
- Final coding for self-performance and staff support for each listed in item G0110.
- Plus several scenarios you can use to test your own coding knowledge.
We’re very grateful to the Texas Medicaid Coalition and the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) for helping us deliver this important ADL coding training to our industry.