Can you and your staff code ADLs properly every single time? If not, you can benefit from our ADL coding training.
SimpleLTC, in partnership with Texas Medicaid Coalition, exclusively arranged for State MDS Clinical Coordinator Cheryl Shiffer to present a free 90-minute webinar on Nov. 6, 2014. Protect your reimbursement by learning the details of proper ADL coding and calculations.
Webinar: Assessing ADLs Accurately
What you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate each aspect of an Activity of Daily Living (ADL) to determine appropriate coding each time care is provided
- How to evaluate ADL care provided during the 7-day look-back period to ensure:
- Each incident of ADL care meets the definition for inclusion in coding; and
- Every code incorporates current MDS 3.0 definitions for self-performance and self-support; and
- All components required to determine correct ADL coding were followed.
- Final coding for self-performance and staff support for each listed in item G0110.
- Includes several scenarios allowing you to test your own coding knowledge.
This webinar is sponsored by SimpleLTC and Texas Medicaid Coalition. Please share this training with your colleagues.