Attention Texas providers! New STAR+PLUS MCO credentialing requirements take effect Apr. 1, 2018. Is your SNF organization ready? If you’re not sure, you need this webinar.
Beginning Apr. 1, 2018, all Texas nursing facilities must comply with new STAR+PLUS credentialing requirements, with a deadline of the MCOs credentialing all current facilities by Dec. 31. This webinar is your chance to learn what’s changing and why, plus understand related changes like new STAR+PLUS performance standard requirements for 2019, value-based payments, and more.
[Free webinar] Texas STAR+PLUS: We need to see your credentials!
Tuesday, Mar. 20, 2018, 10:00am CT
Michelene Cleary, President, Long Term Care Service Division, Cypress Healthcare Consultants
What you’ll learn
- What Texas SNFs need to know about STAR+PLUS
- MCO credential changes, from demo form to full credentialing
- Background on Texas STAR+PLUS
- Underlying legislation/state contracts (Texas S.B. 7)
- Deadlines for new credentialing requirements
- STAR+PLUS performance metrics for nursing facilities effective 2019
- Value-based contracting ongoing (pay-for-performance, risk-based, etc.)
Who should attend?
- Operations directors/managers
- Anyone responsible for MCO credentialing
This webinar is offered free of charge to Texas providers by SimpleLTC in conjunction with Cypress Healthcare Consultants.
To share this information with colleagues, please click below:
Share this Post