Don’t miss Wednesday’s webinar: How can you prepare for what’s next in LTPAC?
Join us Dec. 15 as key leaders from the National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL) highlight the most important legislative changes and regulations to keep your eye on in 2022.
Executive VP Cynthia Morton and Director of Policy & Membership Donna Doneski will share their expert insight and discuss the biggest issues impacting our industry and our jobs in the near future.
Join us to learn the latest on
- Current LTPAC environment: Where are we now?
- Workforce shortage and burnout
- Reimbursement reductions — what's next?
- Competition with home-based care models
- Policy/legislative update: PDPM, E-prescribing and more
- FY2022 SNF Final Rule
- Looking forward: Industry forecast and areas to watch