As a courtesy to our Texas customers, SimpleLTC is passing along the following educational information on behalf of Texas Health and Human Services (HHS):
Beginning January 26, 2019, local authority (LA) and nursing facility (NF) providers will have access to the new PASRR Comprehensive Service Plan (PCSP) form, which replaces Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) Meeting and PASRR Specialized Services (PSS) forms.
From January 11–22, Texas HHS will hold statewide trainings on the new PCSP form, which are mandatory for all LA staff who work with PASRR.
PCSP training schedule
- Jan 11, 2019 – Austin/Hill Country
- Jan 15, 2019 – Dallas/Tarrant
- Jan 16, 2019 – Texana
- Jan 18, 2019 – Lubbock
- Jan 22, 2019 – El Paso
- Jan 22, 2019 – Nueces
How to register
To register for a PCSP form training session in your area, please follow these steps.
- Go to the HHS Learning Portal.
- Visit the PCSP Form Presentation page and select “Continue”
- For new visitors, create an account. For existing visitors, log in.
- Go to the PCSP registration page: “All courses” → “HHS courses” → “PASRR Training”
- To register to attend, select PCSP Form Presentation schedule.
- Choose “Book Now” to the right of the session you want to attend.
- Select “Continue” to confirm your desired session.
Once you’ve successfully registered, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with further instructions and a link to add the event to your calendar.
After attending the training, you must complete the session evaluation to access your certificate of completion. The HHS portal system saves your certificate, so you can retrieve it at any time.
If you have questions about the training sessions, please contact HHS at 512.438.4463 or Debbie.Reece@hhsc.state.tx.us.
NOTE: This training is provided by Texas HHS (not SimpleLTC), so please contact HHS directly with any questions. Thank you!