More than 2,000 providers have recognized SimpleLTC as a crucial part of their Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement process. And the list is growing.Read More...
Long-term care software people love to use
The simple, smart solution for UB-04 and MDS 3.0 analytics and reimbursement optimization
Comprehensively audit and optimize both MDS 3.0 assessments and UB-04 files. Proactively spot problems, inconsistencies and missing documentation. Maximize reimbursement, maintain regulatory compliance, reduce audit risk and improve overall quality of care.
Best practice for MDS transmission, quality measurement and CMS report access
Streamline MDS upload and final validation report processes for more accurate and timely reimbursement. Easily access and archive CMS/CASPER reports including submission, state, provider and QI/QM. More than 1,600 providers benefit from its proven ROI.
Texas MESAV analysis and LTCMI automation, 3618/3619 and PASRR submission and reports
Automate LTCMI, 3618, 3619 and PASRR submission. Complete your LTCMI immediately upon MDS transmission. View 18 months of MESAV data. SimpleCFS sets the standard for Texas MESAV optimization and is used by more than 70% of facilities.
Our software simplifies regulatory compliance, reimbursement optimization and quality measurement for long-term care facilities.
Customers tell us they love SimpleLTC because our software dramatically simplifies their workflow and improves reimbursement.
More than 2,000 providers have entrusted their long-term care data to SimpleLTC. As the largest third-party transmitter of MDS assessments, SimpleLTC is recognized as a best-practice industry standard.
- National Assisted Living Week to celebrate the magic of music, Sept. 7-13
- Focusing on a single word might improve nursing home residents' quality of life
- CMS: Discharge assessments must be completed when residents transfer to a non-certified bed within the nursing facility
- MedPAC suggests payment neutrality for post-acute care providers
- Nurse at Syracuse nursing home accused of physically abusing 92-year-old woman