Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn practical, real-world tips for PDPM preparation.
By now you know “what” and “why” of the new Patient-Driven Payment Model, but what about the “how”? How can you ensure accurate diagnoses, manage changing per-diem rates and avoid the specter of audits? How can you analyze and optimize your facility’s data to prepare now for PDPM?
In this free webinar, you’ll learn real-world advice and tips to help you survive and thrive in the new PDPM world. We will also feature a detailed case study of Sava Senior Care (200+ facilities) and their “all hands on deck” strategy to ensure success under PDPM.
PDPM in the real world: Solutions and case studies
Fri, Mar 29, 2019 | 10–11am CT (11am–12pm ET)
NOTE: Webinar is full. We will post a recording after the live event on our Training Page.
What you’ll learn
- Real-world tips to prepare now for PDPM
- Keys to optimal coding, before and after Oct. 1
- How per-diem rates affect reimbursement
- Avoiding audits related to therapy, coding and mood scoring
- Gauging your PDPM readiness using your current MDS data
- Best practices from one of the country’s largest SNF companies
- How to analyze and optimize your facility data for PDPM
Senior VP of Care Management,
Sava Senior Care
Chief Technology Officer,
Director, Product & Software Engineering,