After 20 years, a repeal of Medicare Part B therapy caps is on the horizon. How will this affect your SNF organization? Watch this free on-demand webinar to learn the most immediate issues facing your SNF, including an explanation of how Congress might repeal the caps and what requirements could be implemented in place of caps.
What you’ll learn
- What you need to know NOW about Part B Therapy Caps
- Status of legislative action, including possibilities of repeal
- Potential replacement programs, including medical claims review
- Criteria for medical review and use of the KX modifier on claims
- How SNFs might be affected by changes to the payment system
About our speaker
Cynthia K. Morton, MPA, is a national expert on Medicaid, Medicare and other public policy affecting the long-term and post-acute care sectors. Currently, she serves as the Executive Vice President for the National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL), where she advocates for her members’ interests. Prior to joining NASL, Cynthia served as the Vice President for Political Affairs for the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).