CMS has officially announced that the iQIES transition for SNFs will occur in early 2023. Parts of the transition have already begun. Watch this important webinar to ensure a successful transition for your organization.
iQIES is the new system for all things CMS: MDS transmission, patient assessments, CASPER reports, surveys, and more. With an official timeline set and registration deadlines looming, it’s important to be prepared!
What you’ll learn
- How iQIES changes will impact your SNF organization
- How to ensure a smooth transition without compromising your data
- The importance of a Provider Security Officer (PSO) and how to set one up
- How to ensure Simple can transmit your data as a trusted Third Party
Who should watch
- Regional Directors/Managers
- MDS Coordinators/Managers
- Anyone responsible for MDS data integrity/security
[On-demand webinar] Unlocking iQIES: What SNFs need to know NOW
iQIES is on the horizon: Learn how to protect your MDS data
About your speakers
Client Alignment Executive, Simple Solutions
Sr. Director, Engineering,
VP and General Manager, Simple Solutions
Share this Post
unable to connect to watch
Hi Deborah – Sorry you had trouble connecting to the live webinar! You can watch the on-demand webinar here: https://www.simpleltc.com/webinar-registration-unlocking-iqies-what-to-know/.