|Company||SimpleLTC, a Briggs Healthcare Company|
|Reports to||VP Marketing|
Help us bring our innovative healthcare software to new markets
The intersection of modern healthcare and software technology has created unprecedented growth opportunities in our industry. At SimpleLTC and Briggs Healthcare, we create software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools that simplify data transmission, workflow automation, and clinical analytics for thousands of healthcare providers in the long-term care market.
We are seeking a passionate, creative, detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to help us introduce our successful software products to new audiences. The successful candidate is a proven self-starter and team player with a combination of creative marketing imagination and careful attention to details and priorities. Strong writing, communications and content-development skills are of critical importance to this position.
We’re looking for a unique individual to help us create new and innovative marketing campaigns that embody our motto: “Keep it simple. Be remarkable.” The right person will have an opportunity to build new skills and career opportunities while making a meaningful difference in our B2B healthcare market.
Inbound marketing. Evaluate and implement strategies to generate inbound/content-driven traffic and product interest. Write/edit keyword-driven copy for emails, blog posts, landing pages, PPC advertisements, SEO, etc. Assist in content development projects, such as webinar planning/promotion and product video production.
Content/communications. Create and update web content, product descriptions, blog posts, etc. Manage social media accounts and newsfeeds. Update sales tools/collaterals. Create and edit accompanying visuals for marketing content. Monitor and manage corporate brand standards.
Trade shows/events. Coordinate and plan trade shows and meetings. Manage booth logistics and shipping, show requirements, budget, schedules, mailing lists, etc.
Sales support. Provide sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information. Maintain and update promotional materials by coordinating requirements, placing orders, managing stock, etc.
Analytics/research. Track product campaigns and costs by analyzing and entering expense and new business data. Monitor budgets by comparing and results with plans and forecasts. Research competitive products. Assist in market segmentation, persona development and other research.
The successful candidate possesses an ambitious drive to try new things, a desire to work with a passionate team, a commitment to improve and expand existing processes, and the creativity to envision new solutions for old problems.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- An eye for good design and an ear for clean, inviting copy
- A hunger to improve the customer experience while growing one’s skillset
- Healthcare marketing experience a definite plus
- B2B marketing experience
- Solid experience with WordPress and/or other website platforms
- Trade show/event planning experience
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Moz, Hootsuite, SurveyMonkey, GoToWebinar, Hubspot and/or and other online marketing tools
The qualified candidate will receive:
- The satisfaction of promoting something remarkable and impactful in the healthcare industry, making a tangible difference in the lives of healthcare professionals and patients
- A chance to grow strategic and tactical marketing skills
- A casual and fun work environment with a great view
- A team of smart, supportive peers
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee health and dental insurance paid by employer
- No third parties, agencies, or representatives
- Only local, qualified applicants need apply
- No Visa sponsorship or relocation available for this position
In business 15 years, SimpleLTC enjoys a well-known brand and strong reputation within the long-term care industry. Our customer base consists of 3,000+ healthcare providers who rely on our software to manage key aspect of their daily workflow in clinical, financial and IT areas.
We strive to create software-as-a-service (SaaS) products that are remarkable and simple to use, backed up with excellent customer support. With the recent national push toward quality of care in the post-acute world, the tools and data analytics we provide are helping our customers stand out among their peers and competitors.
While our business is well established, we proudly maintain an agile and fun work environment with a startup feel, where creativity and hard work are encouraged and rewarded. SimpleLTC was acquired by Briggs Healthcare in 2016 and our marketing departments work closely together.